Sunday, July 8, 2007

Must Hurry!

I can't post long, as I have a date in 25 minutes. And I still have to shower. And get dressed. And brush my teeth. Shit this better be quick.

Date: Girl I will call the HaG (Hot almost-girlfriend) and I met a month or two ago, and we had our first almost-date on Friday. We got smoothies and lemon bars, and had a really great time, and today we're going to lunch. Neither friday nor today were planned as dates, but the last one turned into one, so I dunno what to expect.

Work: Promotion is finalized, I am a Certified Manager (with a framed certificate to prove it), and resume my role tomorrow at my home store.

Home: Moved out of house with friends and in with boss. Yeah... I know.

Ok, must shower now. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

plug said...

date: good luck!
work: congratulations!
home: could be worse.
Love you!

Goo said...

You moved in with your boss? You may need to have a chat with Dagromm in case they didn't cover harassment in your management training sessions.

Dagromm said...

Rooming with your boss is genius. That is certain job security.

Chillax said...

This must be some awesome date!