Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'd Rather be Playing Snood

It seems like I can't have a good thing for very long without some complications. I finally got situated in my new house, and then I get this job offer in the town I moved from that I couldn't refuse, so now I have to start thinking about moving back. Wouldn't you know it?! My boss walked out the other day, and as a result, I'm interviewing for his job next Tues.

In other news, I've attracted some drama of the female variety, but I'll wait to elaborate until I have something to elaborate on. Suffice to say that there's another guy causing trouble, and we'll have to lay down some Law.

On a serious note, one of my best friends from college got kicked out of the university at the end of last semester, and his parents have demanded that he discontinue living with us, and come home. I had been really looking forward to having him as a housemate, so it's been a little sadder there lately.

Lastly, I'd like to give big ups to my mother, who leaves for the hinterlands this week. I can't wait to hear about all the maritime happenings, and in addition to my expected weekly recon reports, there had better be a scathingly witty blog entry every so often. Love you Ma.

4 comments:

Dagromm said...

Let us know how the job thing works out. Sounds like they already know they want you for it. Just make sure you negotiate before you move all of your stuff.

LIT said...

So. . . how are you dealing with the new dilema?

Got the picture of your tribe day before yesterday, and a great looking bunch it is. Thanks for the sacrifice on everyone's part to pull this off.

polio said...

i just wish I'd washed my hair that day.

Rake said...

I was expecting an entry on how much you miss snood, and regret deleting it from your computer just so you could stop my use of it, and then a long apology, to me.