Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hooray!

Well it's 9 PM, and not quite "tomorrow" yet, but I have the opportunity to write, and well, I'm gonna take it.

Chillax- yes it was one hell of a date. I'm sitting next to the Hot Almost Girlfriend right now, but she's now the Hot Pretty Much Perfect Girlfriend. This just goes to show that actually showering before dates pays off. What might have happened if I had blogged just a little longer, forsaken the shower, and rushed to my date grungy and with horrendous bedhead? The world may never know. And thank god, because I haven't been happier with anyone else in my life. Bonita, as I shall call her henceforth, will undoubtedly be the subject of many a future blog.

Plug- I go to take my passport photos tomorrow at Walgreen's, but first I have a date with the hairstylist. I've seen what botched passports look like (...) and I don't intend to offend.

Rake- In response to our hasty Facebook conversation. No. And thank god. But I was worried for a bit, and that's what I wanted to talk to you about. But it's all good now, so no need to fret.

Jaz- I've been absent recently, are you who I think you are? Methinks you might be the maternal half of our family's long time church-Dos lunch excursion companions. The quiet half.

Sandbox and Easel- I'm positively thrilled that you're now blogging. See my comments on yours, and I hope you'll remember to check mine every so often. Btw when's Dad gonna get a blog?

Dagromm- I haven't had the 98987539221224908 hours to spare that it will take to catch up on reading your blog, but when I do, I'll be sure to comment and join in the hilarity.

And with that, Good Night!

6 comments:

Goo said...

Happy to have you back again. I've been worrying on the HAG now HAPG. When's you're company going to decide you need to come scout DC?

plug said...

I, too, am glad you're back. Now, send me an email so we can chat privately if we need to. You are hard to reach by phone. Plus I don't like talking on the phone that much.

Sandbox is talking about going tot he advanced treble course in DC next summer. I'm thinking of taking him and finding ways to occupy myself that week. Shouldn't be too hard. Polio, want to go too? Sandbox would be out of this world!

plug said...

BTW, jaz is my new sister-in-law. I wasn't sure who you meant.

Easel said...

So, how do you comment? (hee, hee!) No, but really- I just figured out how...I'm kinda slow.
But I always say,"chillax! Why think too soon?"



.......Wow! I'm lame!

E-mail me! You never call back and I wanna talk to you! For reals!
-Easel out!

Rake said...

I'm glad Polio. Really glad. But anyways, um....Easel? What are you even talking about?

Oh, you better keep up with the posting cuz they always make me happy. :)

Sandbox said...

Hey dude. Like to talk to you more. Hope to meet Bonita soon when I come down.