Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hot - Tatts - Corps - Questions

It's hot. Last week the average temperature was 60, so the AC was shut off, the windows opened, and sweatshirts broken out of the closet. Now it's 90 again, and the roommate doesn't want the AC on (I don't blame him, it costs $) so we have to sweat like it's July again.

The plus side of this is that I got to wear shorts to work again, and they're fitting a little looser than they had before. Hopefully this means I'm smaller, not that I drug up shorts that haven't been washed in 4 weeks.

Pay day is Thursday, and bonus checks are next Tuesday, so I plan to finish the tatts sometime either this weekend or next. Once completed I will post pictures. If I can figure out how.

Tonight is inventory night, which usually means 1 or 2 AM, but I do have a training class, which should allow me to leave at 11:30. Nice. Sadly Bonita has an 11 o'clock curfew, so my early(ish) night will have to spent with my other loves: drum corps dvds and pizza rolls. Speaking of which, I ordered the 2003 finals dvds last week and am eargerly awaiting their arrival! Word of advice though, don't order from dci.org unless you have an hour to spend trying to create a login/password. I had to do it about 13 times before it finally accepted it.
Question to the blogosphere: is it permissible to post my email address? I figure since the address has no personal info associated with it, it wouldn't be a problem, but god forbid I break the unwritten rules of the blog. (Or are they written?)

9 comments:

Goo said...

Dagromm has an email posted on his site, and he started this whole mess, so I think you can safely follow his lead.

Rake said...

Haha, I agree. And I can't wait to see the finished tattoos. Mom and Dad both know about mine now, so maybe I could post mine too. Oh, for those reading this and don't know, I have a small peace sign on my left shoulder blade!

jaz said...

Who (besides me and Oyster) in this family does not have a tattoo? Is it a requirement? If so, we may need to renegotiate the contract. I hate pain and Oyster hates needles.

polio said...

well i believe in my immediate family it's only rake and myself. who else am i missing?

plug said...

I've always felt that children don't need to know *everything* about their parents.

polio said...

oh puh-lease! don't kid yourself mom, i know EVERYTHING.

Goo said...

Re: "I know EVERYTHING"

Ah, the arrogance of youth! I knew this blog was missing something.

polio said...

i've been trying to keep it under wraps, but if it's not entirely unwelcome i'll let loose.

Dagromm said...

Rake has a tat???? What the hell? She's like thirteen.

I've seen that movie Thirteen by the way and Rake getting a tat does not bode well. OK, I haven't exactly seen the movie, but I read a synopsis and this seems like the kind of thing that might have happened in the movie. I'm not sure how it ends or anything so everything might still turn out ok. Vanessa Hudgens was in that movie. She turned out ok. She's like America's sweetheart. Except that now she's got nude photos on the internet, so maybe I should be worried. I still haven't seen the photos though, so if anybody has them feel free to email me at dagromm2000@yahoo.com

P.S. It's ok to list you e-mail address on your blog, but don't use the same one that you put on resumes.